Knowledgeable Real Estate Attorney
Serving Franklin and Delaware Counties for Over 3 Decades
Here at Joseph E. Budde, Attorney at Law we have the experience and knowledge to help with real estate law matters, title insurance and some simple estate matters. We have dedicated over three decades to providing the highest level of services and communication with our client relationships. We understand the importance of our role in individuals and businesses and have dedicated ourselves to upholding our reputation in every transaction we support. We welcome you to contact us today for your free initial 30-minute consultation.
The sale of real property involves quite a bit of legal paperwork and our law office can help ensure that all the documentation is in order. An expert in the field of real estate law, Mr. Budde is committed to providing the highest level of service to his clients, whether we are working on the preparation of deeds and affidavits or writing land contracts or lease purchase agreements. We are personable and qualified to assist with probate work for estates as well as with composing wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents. We offer accurate, efficient work on time sensitive probate issues.
Our Practice Areas Include
Real Estate Law
- Deed Preparation
- Title Transfer
- Purchase Contracts – buyer and seller representation
- Lease Purchase Agreements
- Land Contracts
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts to Hold Title to Real Estate
- Mortgage Lender and Program Selection
Benefits of Working with Joseph E. Budde, Attorney at Law
Our goal is to change the way you think about the home buying and mortgage process by:
- Eliminating the anxiety from your new home purchase or mortgage refinancing.
- Making your home purchase or refinancing process what it should be – free of stress and confusion.
We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction by:
- Informing and enabling you to make educated decisions on your home purchase or mortgage loan. My over 3 decades of legal and mortgage experience guarantees you a smooth transaction.
- Updating you on the progress of your transaction.
- Being there for you after closing to answer questions or assist with other legal or financial needs.
Every transaction is different. Please allow to us help you meet your home purchase or mortgage finance goals with fast, accurate, and reliable answers.